Monday 21 March 2011

The Real Me?

I came across this tag on Jessica's Blog earlier today, and I thought it would be a good chance for y'all to get to know me better! 

& to start here is a lovely goofy picture of me and my boyfriend.


1. What's your favorite color? Neutral tones of brown
2. What's your favorite number? 3
3.What is your dream career? Either a journo or an events planner
4. Where do you see yourself living when you're on your own? Aus with my man.

5. Where is your favorite place to travel? I loved America and Sri Lanka but southern France is the nicest place ever.
6. What do you do in your free time? Clean and tidy. And blog.
7. Favorite clothing stores? Love Ted Baker, Mango and Zara at the moment
8. Dream car? 2 litre turbo diesel Vauxhall Corsa VXR  ;)
9. What TV shows can't you live without? American Dad and Friends
10. 3 things you need in your life are... Family, a camera and a big comfy bed.
11. I can't sleep without...? Having a tidy room
 12. If you were given 1 million dollars all for yourself what would you do with it? Buy my dream car, then do loads of shopping. Then buy a beautiful house.
13. I have a celebrity crush on...? Robert Webb - LOL
14. What is your favorite treat to eat? Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie - I agree with Jessica!
15. My favorite wild animal is...
Chipmunks, they're so cute!!
16. What is your favorite season? Summer
17. My favorite childhood shows were... The Tweenies and The Hoobs
 18. Why did you start Blogging? My friend, we started this together but now it's only little me :(
19. What do you hold close to your heart?
Photo's
20. What is one music artist that you are in love with? Cee Lo Green

I tag all of you, I want to get to know the people behind the blogs! (:

,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment