I figured I should share with you lovely ladies some of my favourite products/items at the moment. Enjoy!
1. Soothing Eye Make Up Remover (Boots Botanics Range) - I have nearly run out and I'm gutted! Need to buy some more urgently! It's one of the only make up removers I've found that doesnt sting after use, and it smells a-ma-zing.
2. Bare Minerals Boxom Lips in Amber - A treat from my boyfriend when we went for a spa weekend, instant plump and tingles & such a flattering colour.
3. Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner - Long lasting liner, what more can I ask for!?
4. Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 200 Soft Beige - Still looking for that flawless foundation, but this will do for now! Plus it hasn't gone that foundation-y smell to it which always makes me gag.
5. E45 Endless Moisture for Radiant Skin - Two words, Life. Saver.
6. Tresemme Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo - Perfect for those mornings where 3 alarms just isn't enough!
7. Clinique Moisture Surge - A free sample with Glamour's 10 year edition, I will most definetly be buying a big bottle when I'm done with this. 5 minutes and your skin is as smooth as a baby's behind.
8. £1 Earrings I picked up when I was getting a manicure last week, it was a tiny nail bar and only the one woman worked there and I sort of took pity and just brought them without properly checking them. But turns out they're lush!
9. Elephants I picked up whilst travelling in Sri Lanka - They're homemade from wood and cost me the equivalent of about 10p for both, the tsunami reminded me of them because obviously Sri Lanka suffered from a huge tsunami a few years ago.
10. No.7 Cleanse and Care Eye Make Up Remover - ONLY £2 WITH THE NO.7 £5 VOUCHER. Yes, bargain!
11. Volume Million Lashes in Black - You can't really have a favourites without a mascara ;) Still love this one, but not at all a fan of Maybelline One by One - the 'lash catcher' actually hurts.
In other news, my StayMatte powder has just gone crumbling into the carpet, boohoo :(
Have a nice day